General Advice Warning
This advice may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice that has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Please seek personal financial and tax and/or legal advice prior to acting on this information.
Before acquiring a financial product a person should obtain a Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) relating to that product and consider the contents of the PDS before making a decision about whether to acquire the product.
Past performance is not a reliable guide to future returns as future returns may differ from and be more or less volatile than past returns.
The material contained in this document is based on information received in good faith from sources within the market, and on our understanding of legislation and Government press releases at the date of publication, which are believed to be reliable and accurate.
Opinions constitute our judgment at the time of issue and are subject to change. Neither, the Licensee or any of the McMillans group of companies, nor their employees or directors give any warranty of accuracy, nor accept any responsibility for errors or omissions in this document
Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
1. McMillans and its authorised representatives:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the information on this site.
2. Any trade marks appearing on this site are the trade marks of a member of McMillans group of companies or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear on this site.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information on this site;
(b) use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect on this site.
5. The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments.
6. McMillans are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by McMillans.
7. All references on this site to "$" or "dollars" are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
8. Users of this site agree to indemnify McMillans from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
9. McMillans do not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties. McMillans can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
10. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between McMillans and other organisations (unless otherwise expressly stated). McMillans does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
11. You consent to McMillans monitoring your use of this site.
Information provided on this website is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
McMillans will endeavour to update the website as needed. However, information can change without notice and McMillans does not guarantee the accuracy of information on the website, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate. Individuals must not rely on this information to make a financial or investment decision. Before making any decision, we recommend you consult a financial planner to take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situation and individual needs.
McMillans does not give any warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of information which is contained in this website. Except insofar as any liability under statute cannot be excluded, McMillans, its employees do not accept any liability for any error or omission on this web site or for any resulting loss or damage suffered by the recipient or any other person.
Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on this website is owned by McMillans. You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including the removal of this copyright notice.
Information provided on this Web Site is general in nature and does not constitute financial advice.
While all reasonable care has been taken in providing this information, unless expressly stated, it should not be construed as being specific to your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs.
We will endeavour to update the Web Site as soon as practicable after changes. However, information can change without notice and we do not guarantee the accuracy of information on the Web Site, including information provided by third parties, at any particular time.
This information is prepared for residents of Australia only. Any currency references are references to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
Unless otherwise specified, copyright of information provided on this Web Site is owned by us. You may not alter or modify this information in any way, including removing this copyright notice.
This Web Site does not offer securities or other financial products, nor does it invite subscriptions for securities or other financial products to any person outside Australia. We do not guarantee the repayment of capital or any particular return from, or any increase in, the value of any products unless otherwise expressly agreed. Further, we disclaim any liability for loss, damage, cost or other expense which you may incur as a result of any information provided on this Web Site, to the extent that such liability is not excluded by law.
Commitment to Privacy & Responsible Use of Information.
We respect your privacy and are committed to never using any personal information provided via this website, in a way which erodes this privacy. The personal details we do request will not be passed on to a third party or used for purposes other than that which is stated on this site. We will not publish, sell, trade, loan, rent, disclose or re-use the information you give us.
What Information is Collected & Why
Data is collected from our web site to determine which pages are the most popular, what country users come from, peak usage times and similar information. This data is collected to make our site easier to use so that you can find the information you need more quickly.